Donate to Our COVID-19 Innovation Fund
Our COVID-19 Innovation Fund is helping us to innovate our programming to support community partners meet the unprecedented needs of our communities while volunteers #StayInReachOut.
Building Impact welcomes your support in 2 ways:
- Individuals - can donate to support our COVID-19 Innovation Fund (click here to read more)
- Companies - can donate to support our COVID-19 Volunteer Project Design Fund
$3,750 - Co-Naming Project Design Grant
$7,500 - Named Project Design Grant
Contact Elsa at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
This funding will allow for Building Impact to Design a Named Volunteer Project to support Local Community Partners with COVID-19 Relief:
- Design a new volunteer project for a local nonprofit organization that supports COVID-19 needs through volunteering efforts
- Create the virtual project design for sharing this project with companies & volunteer teams in greater Boston
- Enhance our use of technology to better support COVID-19 relief volunteer opportunities
- Deepen our collaboration with nonprofit partners with volunteering projects requiring skills and capacity-building work
- Name and Co-Design a Volunteer Project for COVID-19 Relief in a Social Impact area that is important to your company
- A complimentary Vino & Volunteering virtual session for your company/team for up to 50 people facilitated live by a Building Impact team member for the Project
- Recognition on Building Impact website, project materials, social media and email communications with the Nonprofit Partner
- Special acknowledgement during the Project Facilitations with Boston corporate volunteers
If you are able to GIVE, we have created the COVID-19 Innovation Fund to support our development of new innovative programs to meet our nonprofits needs at this time. Together, we are their support network. Thank you in advance for your support!
This fund will allow us to:
- Recruit many more volunteers that are willing to virtually lend a hand
- Deepen our collaboration with our nonprofit partner organizations
- Remove barriers to nonprofit’s vital and lifesaving services
- Assist our corporate partners in effective team building and morale boosting by joining together to do some good
- Enhance our use of technology to enable our projects and outreach strategies
- Refine our guidelines of our volunteer training and engagement to comply with those same governmental public health and safety guidelines
- Ensure our continuous commitment to meeting nonprofit needs through our network of companies, teams and partners
Building Impact's COVID-19 Innovation Programming Outcomes in the First 6 Weeks!
For more information, check out our Virtual Volunteering Page.